300 Series e4 Resistance System
Free download here.
Endorphin's 300 hand cycle series is a complete upper body muscle-conditioning platform. All 300 models feature a body stabilizing chest support pad that adjusts to a vertical or horizontal position for maximum comfort and has a 7" range of motion. Providing excellent body core stabilization, optional foot pedals for lower body use make the 300 Series a complete and adaptable exercise unit.
- A magnetic belt drive resistance provides smooth frictionless resistance in the forward and reverse rotation.
- Choose from 8 programmable workout sessions on a large LED matrix display monitor. Programs range from hill climbs to auto-controlled target heart rate and a manual select mode.
- The electronic monitor displays pulse, time, distance, speed, calories, and heart rate. Users can feel the computer-controlled resistance change during each workout or change it themselves in the manual mode if preferred.
- Ergonomically designed hand grips are included offering 3 preset hand positions at at 22º, 45º and 90º. The various angles isolate different muscle groups in the shoulder, arm and wrist. This allows the user to actually work three different parts of the upper body, making the workout session more effective. These handles come standard with every Endorphin e4 product.
- The cover design eliminates flywheel pinch points for improved user safety.
Toll Free: 1-800-940-9844 • Fax: 1-727-546-0613 • 6901 90th Avenue North, Pinellas Park, Florida 33782
Copyright Endorphin Corporation 2009. All Rights Reserved.