325 Functional Wall Pulley
Free download here.
The space-saving 325 functional pulley builds patient strength to promote independence and simulates real life activities for patient evaluation. A multitude of exercises can be performed from lat pulls to bicep curls to chest flies and everything in between. Two single grip handles are included. Optional ankle strap allows for lower body exercise as well. This pulley can later be added to our 330 STS and 355-e1 cycle and table to form the 340 Tri-Core for the ultimate space-saving, three in one multi-station. For a free standing version of the functional pulley, add the free standing bracket at no charge.
325 Functional Wall Pulley Features and Benefits
- A 75 lb weight stack in 5 lb increments
- Pulley design ensures smooth cable movement and full range of motion
- Adjustable, rotating arms & swivel handles allow for a wide range of stabilizing exercises that improve balance and core strength
- Rotating arms adjust from ground level to 7 feet, 90º horizontally and 180º vertically
- ADA Compliant - Compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act for wheelchair accessibility
- Durable powder coated 11 gauge tubular steel construction. Utilizes state of the art hardware and materials to provide years of uninterrupted service
Toll Free: 1-800-940-9844 • Fax: 1-727-546-0613 • 6901 90th Avenue North, Pinellas Park, Florida 33782
Copyright Endorphin Corporation 2009. All Rights Reserved.