330 STS Exerciser
Free download here.
The Endorphin STS is a sit to stand exerciser that is designed to assist the user in sitting and standing independently. The STS is ideal as both an exerciser in nursing homes and assisted living facilities and as a rehab product in therapy clinics and hospitals. The adjustable assistance system has been developed to strengthen muscles, increase range of motion and provide greater patient stability. Based on the user's body weight and ability, the closed chain assistance load is decreased incrementally until the patient can perform the exercise without assistance. Improvements are easily monitored and documented with the adjustable assistance — taking all the guesswork out of patient's progress! In addition, the need for lifting and lowering a patient manually is eliminated, preventing back injuries to the therapist or caregiver.
330 STS Exerciser Features and Benefits
- Provides a percentage of assistance to transfer from stand to sit and sit to stand based upon total body weight
- Instills confidence in patient as tangible goals are reached
- Height-adjustable seat
- Requires less therapist support to perform exercises
- Height-adjustable support handles can be used to strengthen arm and shoulder muscles
- Wheels on unit provide easy mobility
- Knee and ankle range of motion can be functionally improved by repositioning the feet during exercises
- Durable powder coated 2" 11-gauge tubular steel construction
Toll Free: 1-800-940-9844 • Fax: 1-727-546-0613 • 6901 90th Avenue North, Pinellas Park, Florida 33782
Copyright Endorphin Corporation 2009. All Rights Reserved.