340 Tri-Core Balance and Stabilization Multi Station
Free download here.
The 340 Tri-Core Balance and Stabilization Multi-Station is a space saving unit that is made up of the 325 functional pulley, the 330 STS sit to stand exerciser and the 355-e1 upper body cycle with platform. Each product within the Tri-Core serves several exercise and rehab functions individually, yet they all work together to improve the user's balance and stabilization. The best part is that the entire multi station fits within a 5' x 7' area taking minimal space yet providing a 3 in 1 product that benefits everyone.The combination of the three stations progressively take the user through a strengthening exercise routine that leads to increased independence. The Endorphin Tri-Core has proven to be a popular choice for assisted living facilities and physical therapy centers.
340 Tri-Core Features and Benefits
- Builds patient strength to promote independence
- Simulates real life activities for patient evaluation
- Excellent cardio, upper body and core workout
- Features a space-saving 5' x 7' footprint while allowing 3 people to exercise at one time
- See 355-e1, 325 and 330 pages for information on individual products
Toll Free: 1-800-940-9844 • Fax: 1-727-546-0613 • 6901 90th Avenue North, Pinellas Park, Florida 33782
Copyright Endorphin Corporation 2009. All Rights Reserved.