360 Pro Gym
Free download here.
The Pro Gym weight training system delivers maximum activity in a minimal space. This compact fitness center is ideal for the home or for commercial use. Wheelchair access ensures that the entire patient load will benefit from training on the Pro Gym. Versatile exercise activities include a vertical chest press, butterfly, lat pull down, leg extension, standing leg curl, and low pulley. The leg extension station pivots 90 degrees out of the way to allow wheelchair access. A back pad supports pushing exercises and knee rollers contain the lower body on lat pull downs for wheelchair customers. Manufactured from 11-gauge tubular steel, the Pro Gym delivers many years of uninterrupted activity and performance.
360 Pro Gym Features and Benefits
- Heavy duty, 11 gauge round tubular steel frame, durable and built for commercial use
- A 150 lb weight stack for desired 5 and 10 lb incremental weight changes allows for multiple exercises that cover all major muscle groups
- Nylon coated steel aircraft cable system, designed so no cable changes need to be made to change exercise
- Pivoting seat allows for simple wheelchair access
- Comfortable and supportive seat, back & arm pads
- Compact freestanding design does not take up valuable floor space - no assembly required
Toll Free: 1-800-940-9844 • Fax: 1-727-546-0613 • 6901 90th Avenue North, Pinellas Park, Florida 33782
Copyright Endorphin Corporation 2009. All Rights Reserved.