390-S-391 Standard Free Standing Pulley
Free download here.
The 390 Standard Free Standing Pulley is a functional, mobile and durable pulley system designed to conform to any rehab setting. Enjoy the freedom of placing and moving this pulley system anywhere with no limitations to wall mounting. All single free standing pulleys offer a very small footprint of 30" x 28" x 84".
390-S-391 Features and Benefits
- An adjustable column pulley with a single grip handle connected at an adjustable pivot pulley to allow for a wide range of motion
- Handle height and start position is adjustable in 2" increments on a 76" vertical scale
- Starting weight is 2.5 lb / 1.1 kg with 1.25 lb incremental changes
- A 75 lb / 34 kg physical weight stack providing 37.5 lb / 17 kg of resistance weight (optional weight stacks available)
- Durable powder coated 11 gauge tubular steel and polished stainless steel adjustment column
- High speed pulleys and military spec rope provide the maximum of uninterrupted service
Toll Free: 1-800-940-9844 • Fax: 1-727-546-0613 • 6901 90th Avenue North, Pinellas Park, Florida 33782
Copyright Endorphin Corporation 2009. All Rights Reserved.