390-S Standard Wall Mount Pulley
Free download here.
The 390 Standard Wall Mount Pulley is a functional, versatile and durable pulley system designed to conform to any rehab setting. All single wall mounted pulleys offer a very small footprint of 20" x 20" x 84".
390-S Features and Benefits
- An adjustable column pulley with a single grip handle connected at an adjustable pivot pulley to allow for a wide range of motion
- Handle height and start position is adjustable in 2" increments on a 76" vertical scale
- Starting weight is 2.5 lb / 1.1 kg with 1.25 lb incremental changes
- A 75 lb / 34 kg physical weight stack providing 37.5 lb / 17 kg of resistance weight (optional weight stacks available)
- Durable powder coated 11 gauge tubular steel and polished stainless steel adjustment column
- High speed pulleys and military spec rope provide the maximum of uninterrupted service
Toll Free: 1-800-940-9844 • Fax: 1-727-546-0613 • 6901 90th Avenue North, Pinellas Park, Florida 33782
Copyright Endorphin Corporation 2009. All Rights Reserved.